Wednesday, September 12, 2007


First of all, congratulations to my good friend and critique partner, Joey W. Hill, on her release today of ROUGH CANVAS from Ellora's Cave. Don't miss it--it's as riveting and emotionally charged as all of Joey's books.

Now to begin the Countdown...

It's only one week until my Heart of the West series debuts at Ellora's Cave with ROPED, a story of domination and submission--but also of healing and finding a lifetime of love. To the third person to post a comment here, a choice of any of my e-books!



I haven't been able to do much of anything, including promotion, since I had a little episode of slipping on a wet bathroom floor while at RWA National back in July, so I thought I'd try to catch up by doing a contest every day until release day. Watch my website, myspace pages, and yahoogroups for more chances to win!



By the way, you won't want to miss my Heart of the West myspace page and video, created by SpaceFairy. It's at http://myspace.com/annjacobs_hotw. Please stop by and be my friend!

10 comments:

Cathy said...

I wish I was the third post, I would love to read your latest story. The trailer is very sexy, and I loved the dom/sub storyline for this series. I am buying Rough Canvas today, Joey's storylines pack such an emotional punch, I auto-buy it all. Happy Release Day, Ann.

Cathy said...

Okay, how about happy almost release day. Sheesh. Just read your oh so hot excerpt for Roped. Wow...Jared and Ninia's story is going to melt our socks. Can't wait.

Cathy said...

Hi Ann, I keep waiting for someone else to swing by and say howdy. Looks like everyone is having a quiet night. I hear the vacumn calling my name, so it's good night for me too. Bye

Jodi said...

Roped sounds good. I can't wait to read it.

Cherie J said...

Roped sounds great!

Phyllis said...

I can't wait to read this one! I love your stories. :D

Sam said...

Damn, that's a HOT cover!!!
Congrats - this series sounds terrific!!!!

Sherry said...

Looks like a great story! I am looking forward to this trilogy. Happy release day!

Ann Jacobs said...

Well, it looks as if Cherie J was the third one to post here. If you'll give me your email and tell me which of my ebooks you'd like (and in what format), I'll get one off to you right away. Email me: ann@annjacobs.net.

Cherie J said...

Thanks Ann! I just sent you an email!