Wednesday, December 14, 2005



Hmmm. I know May's a long way off, but I can't help getting excited about the Romantic Times convention in Daytona Beach--and being part of the court for the Faery Ball. Good things seem to be happening for lots of us in the court--Cheyenne McCray's become an instant USA TODAY bestseller with her paranormal erotic romance, FORBIDDEN MAGIC. Chey, Sahara Kelly, Jaci Burton and I are all taking part in Ellora's Cave's first hardcover anthology, FORBIDDEN FANTASIES. If I'm not mistaken, there are several court members' names on the EPPIES finalist lists--I know Jaci's a finalist, for one.

I'm thinking about the costume Connie Perry's designing for me... shopping for silk flowers to decorate the tables... fantasizing about Faeryland and getting to see old friends and make new ones at all the fun events that make up an RT convention! If you're going to be there, let me know, and we'll make plans to meet!

No comments: