Saturday, November 26, 2005

Isn't she beautiful? The multi-talented Sahara Kelly of the Faery Court created her to be our logo, and to lead the way to treasure at the sites of all the members of the Faery Court...to be presented at the Faery Ball hosted by Cheyenne McCray and Eden Robins at Romantic Times' convention in Daytona Beach next May!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that none of you have feet as sore as mine from the Black Friday shopping spree I went on yesterday with my daughter...and what seemed like a zillion other people at a designer discount outlet in Orlando, Florida, not too far from Disney World. Oh, well, our feet would have hurt just as much if we'd done the Mouse Park instead of shopping until we dropped!

Happy Holidays, everybody! Take care, and remember, books make wonderful presents for your friends and relatives (although Great Aunt Emma might not appreciate one of my E-rated contemporary romantica collections... and Cousin Joe would probably rather have James Patterson's latest thriller).

3 comments:

Sam said...

Sahara is so talented - that is a gorgeous fairy!!

Ann Jacobs said...

Yes, she is! I've loved a lot of her covers (although the only one she's done for one of my books was the e-book cover for the Mystic Visions anthology with her, Myra Nour and me). I think she did a super job on this lavender fairy!

Cheyenne McCray said...

She did do a beautiful job on the faery. I didn't do black Friday. I'm thinking of e-shopping for everything!